Safety Eyes Misaligned
The safety eyes are the sensors that are located at the bottom of the Garage Door on each side (appx. 6 inches above the floor). They have been mandatory since the early ‘90s, but if you have an older Garage Door Opener there is a chance it will not have them. Safety Eyes are responsible for stopping the downward travel of the door. If the beam (generated between the eyes) is broken it will send the Garage Door back to the top, this is a protection should a small child or pet try to go out while the Garage Door is coming down, this safe guard is important. Give Kingwood Garage Door a call, we'll make sure your Garage Door is running safe and sound.
* Garage Door will not close
* Garage Door light flashes when trying to close
* You have to hold in the wall button to close the Garage Door
* The lights on safety eyes are not lighting up
* Garage Door only shuts a couple of inches and then goes back up